Saturday, November 15, 2008

Citgo Dumpster Girl

Well, this has been a great weekend so far- kicked off with two parties last night, the second of which my new BFF Jason was nice enough to let me play Rock Band on his new Wii, oh man!- and then this morning I hear from Blah Girl Seeker Shawn of a brand new Girl! I actually was starting to get worried that the Girl might have retired because it's been so long since I've seen new Girls anywhere. I'm so relieved this isn't the case!

Shawn found this Girl on the corner of Wylie and Moreland yesterday afternoon, on the dumpster in the Citgo parking lot. I love this picture even more because of the Gun Show sign in the back- oh Georgia!!!


1 comment:

Fred Mephisto said...

Just finding this blog of yours, and had to share one of my favorite graffiti heroes, Mr. Fangs

http://www.mrfangs.com/test3/home.php